Your use of this web site requires your acceptance of the terms and conditions below, as well as any amendments or additional terms, policies or procedures published on this website from time to time by Peller Estates. You should check these terms and conditions from time to time to keep informed of any such amendments or additions. By accessing and using this website, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions. Peller Estates has the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of this website, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
1. If (a) you are not of legal drinking age in the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this site; (b) it is otherwise illegal in your jurisdiction for you to access, view and/or use this site; or (c) the consumption, use, advertising or promotion of alcohol and/or alcoholic beverages is illegal in your jurisdiction, then you may not use this web site. If any of these conditions apply to you, please leave this site immediately. If you do not leave this site, then you will be deemed for all purposes to have represented that none of these conditions apply to you.
2. This web site and its content is copyright Â© 2007-2008 Peller Estates, all rights reserved. Peller Estates either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content on our website (including the organization and layout of this site), or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property in such content to use the content on our website. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted materials at this site is permitted without the prior written permission of Peller Estates.
3. Peller Estates grants to you a strictly limited license to display on your computer, print, download and use a single copy of the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content on our website, for non-commercial (personal or educational) purposes only, provided that (a) you do not modify any such content; and (b) you include with and display on each copy of such content the associated copyright notice and this limited license.
4. You cannot make any other use of this content including, but not limited to:
- any commercial use of such content;
- including such content in or with any product that you create or distribute;
- copying content onto your or any other person's website; or
- distributing it to anyone whatsoever.
- Notwithstanding the above, nothing contained in this license shall be construed as conferring any right under any copyright of Peller Estates or any other person who owns the copyright in content provided on our website.
5. This website contains various trade-marks which are owned by Peller Estates. The names of all products and services mentioned on our website are the trade-marks of their respective owners. The display of trade-marks or trade-names on this website does not convey or create any license or other rights in these marks or names. Any unauthorized use of them is strictly prohibited.
6. The information posted by Peller Estates on this site is believed to be accurate when posted, but is not warranted or represented in any way to be so. Any use or reliance on such information is at your own risk. Your access and/or use of this site is strictly on an "as is" basis, and you must not assume that this site will be error free or that it will operate without interruption or as intended.
8. Peller Estates welcomes your comments regarding this website, but we will not accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions or materials other than those we have specifically requested. Accordingly, we ask that you do not send us any such materials. If, despite this request, you do send us creative materials or other information, you agree not to assert any ownership right or legal right to or control over your submission (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade mark, moral rights, or implied contract) and you waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with such unsolicited submission including, but not limited to, an acknowledgment or credit.
9. You agree to use any bulletin board, uploading feature, e-mail or other forum for communication only to send and receive messages and material that are related to the web site or particular forum. You acknowledge that chats, postings, conferences, and other communications by you or any other person are not endorsed by Peller Estates, and such communications should not be considered to have been reviewed, screened, or approved by Peller Estates. If you rely on information posted by other users, you do so solely at your own risk. You agree that upon posting material on the Peller Estates website, you grant Peller Estates and its successors and assigns a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual right and license under your copyright to use, adapt, publish, distribute, translate, reproduce and create works derived from or based upon such material in any and all media, without any duty to account to you. In addition, you irrevocably waive all of your moral rights as author in respect of such information, however arising. You shall use this website for lawful purposes only. You shall not use this website to do any of the following:
- post, store, transmit, download or distribute any threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or legally objectionable materials of any kind, including anything constituting or encouraging a criminal offence, giving rise to civil liability, or otherwise violating any laws;
- post any non-public information about companies without the proper authorization to do so;
- provide false information on your registration, or impersonate someone else;
- post, transmit or otherwise distribute any materials that contain a virus, trojan horse, worm, or other harmful or disruptive component; or
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise distribute or reproduce any information, software or other material protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, without the permission of the copyright owner or the holder of the right.
10. Peller Estates reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any content of this website received from you, including without limitation bulletin board postings. Peller Estates reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny any person access to this website or any portion thereof without notice. Peller Estates reserves the right to edit any notices of postings for clarity and length.
11. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Peller Estates, its affiliates and partners, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including lawyers' fees, arising out of your use of this website.
14. This site is created and controlled by Peller Estates in the Province of Ontario, Canada. As such, the laws of the Province of Ontario, and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, shall govern these disclaimers, terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Peller Estates reserves the right to make changes to its site and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time.
15. The parties have required that this agreement and all documents related hereto be prepared in English. Les parties ont demandA© que cette convention ainsi que tous les documents qui s'y rattachent soient rA©digA©s en anglais.
Terms and Conditions for on-line purchases
1. All wines are offered subject to availability at the time your order is received. Should a product be sold out when your order is received our liability is limited to refunding your payment for the unavailable product.
2. Shipping and delivery charges are not included in the displayed prices of the products. These charges are calculated on the total and will vary with the size of the order.
3. All credit card transactions are done over a secure Internet server that utilizes SSL (Secure Socket Layering) technology.
4. Customs and duty regulations and international trade agreements prevent us from shipping across international borders.
5. Our courier and delivery services are instructed to not deliver wine shipments unless the person signing for the order shows proof that he or she is at least 19 years of age. They will not deliver the wine to any visibly intoxicated person.
6. Our wines are shipped in 6-bottles multiples (half or full cases), with a minimum order size of 6 bottles.
7. You will pay us for the Products and/or the Services in accordance with the terms set out on the website or on the Order Form delivered to you electronically, in response to your request to purchase a product or products.
8. When making purchases or other transactions through this website, you may be asked to supply certain information, including credit card or other payment mechanisms. You agree that all such information you provide will be accurate and complete. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or other users of your account and credit card or other payment mechanisms at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You also will be responsible for paying all applicable taxes, if any, relating to purchases on the website. You agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions on this website and on any applicable order form.
9. Peller Estates represents and warrants to you that it prepare and deliver your product or service in a workmanlike manner using reasonable care and diligence and, that at the time title passes, you will have good and clear title to the Products being sold hereunder, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances.
10. Your agreement with Peller Estates is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. This excludes the application of the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods.