At Peller Estates we respect your right to privacy on the Internet. We voluntarily adhere to the Canadian Standards Association "Model Code for the Protection of Personal Information", which also ensures that we comply with the Canadian federal government's privacy legislation, the "Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act
1. Peller Estates of Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario and its related companies and subsidiaries may collect personal information on visitors to this site.
2. Most of the activities you will do on this site will not result in personal information being collected by us. If you subscribe to any services offered on the Site, or use our on-line store, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities, but if you elect to engage in these activities, Peller Estates may ask that you provide us with personal information, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including postal or ZIP code), e-mail address, employer, telephone and fax numbers, and other personal information. Some of this information is required to participate in those activities. Should you choose not to provide the requested information, you will not be able to engage in the activity.
3. The information we collect may be used to: (i) improve the content of our website; (ii) personalize the content and/or the layout of our website for each individual consumer; (iii) notify consumers about updates to our website; and (iv) contact consumers for marketing purposes. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, please let us know by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and telling us that you do not want to receive e-mail from our company. If you supply us with your postal address on-line, you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address. Peller Estates will never willfully disclose individually identifiable information about you to any third party without first receiving your permission. Peller Estates does not rent, trade or sell your personal information to others. Information collected is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
4. When you register with Peller Estates or place orders, we offer you a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. All user information we collect is protected against unauthorized access. We endeavour to ensure that our system is protected by the latest Internet security protocols.
5. In order to analyze site traffic and to provide personalized services, we may use a feature of your browser called Cookies. Our Cookies pose no security risk to you at all. They contain no personal information, only a special string that tells our service that you are a past user of our site. No personal information is stored within the Cookies. Please accept any Cookies that we wish to send to your computer. You can turn off the Cookie warning by selecting preferences or options from your browser's menu, and turning off the warning toggle.
Peller Estates is owned and operated by Andrew Peller Limited - 697 South Service Road, Grimsby, Ontario L3M 4E8